Bowl for Kids' Mentoring
Sunday, April 19, 2020
Bowl For Kid’s Mentoring is a pledge-driven fundraising event. The money you supply via pledges is a vital source of funding for Community Youth Mentoring’s programs. Your pledges support our 350+ matches in our One-to-One Mentoring and School Buddies programs. We bowlers must meet the minimum pledge of $35.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
1. Gather up a team (friends, family, co-workers, neighbors, etc.) and register below or call Community Youth Mentoring at 419.626.8694 to sign up
2. Select the time slot in which you would like to bowl:
11:00am-12:15, 12:30pm-1:45, 2:00pm-3:15, and 3:30pm- 4:45.
3. Collect pledges from friends, co-workers, acquaintance and anyone that wants to make a difference in the life of a child! Your paper pledge sheet is included in the bowler packet. We ask that you bring your pledge sheet along with any cash and checks you have collected when you bowl. You can also raise pledges online by visiting https://go.rallyup.com/cym2020 and creating a participant or team page.
4. All Bowlers must meet or exceed $35 in pledges and each bowler will receive a FREE T-SHIRT. Bowlers that raiser over $100 in donations will be entered in a drawing and will receive gift cards.
5. On Sunday, April 19, arrive approximately 15 minutes before your scheduled timeslot. Visit the registration table for your lane assignment and t-shirt.
Have fun bowling while enjoying music, raffles, food and prizes! Door prizes, 50/50 Tickets, and Food will be provided at each time slot.