Bowl for Kids' Mentoring
Sunday, April 13, 2019
Bowl For Kid’s Mentoring is a pledge-driven fundraising event. The money you supply via pledges is a vital source of funding for Community Youth Mentoring’s programs. Your pledges support our 350+ matches in our One-to-One Mentoring and School Buddies programs. We ask that all bowlers strive to meet or exceed the minimum pledge of $35.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Gather up a team (friends, family, co-workers, neighbors, etc.)
- Captain/ Bowler: Register your team by submitting the form below or call Community Youth Mentoring at 419.626.8694
- Time slots are: 11:00am-12:15pm, 12:30pm-1:45pm, 2:00pm-3:15pm, and 3:30pm-4:45pm.
- Bowlers: Collect pledges from friends, co-workers, acquaintance and anyone that wants to make a difference in the life of a child! Complete the pledge form on back, then bring the form along with any cash and checks you have collected when you bowl.
- Pledges: We ask that bowlers strive to meet or exceed the minimum pledge of $35 all bowlers donating $35 will receive a FREE T-shirt; those that raise over $100 in donations receive a FREE T-shirt and sweatshirt.
- Prizes will be given to those who raise the most in pledges! Have fun bowling while enjoying music, raffles, great food and fabulous prizes!